A Few Words About My Workshop
I studied at the Fine Art Institute of Florence and then at a professional school where I specialized in wood carving. I then started working for a renowned Florentine company, Bartolozzi e Maioli, where I actively participated to important restorations, like the one of Montecassino Abbey choir, heavily bombed during the Second World War. In 1991, I finally knew I was ready to start my own business and so I did.
Now I manage my atelier by myself and occasionally collaborate with several expert artisans in case of large commissions. Furthermore, since 1998 I have been teaching woodcarving classes at the Professional Woodcarving School I once attended.
In 2000 I received a Honorable Mention from the Ministry of Cultural Heritage for the activity of students leadership during the restoration of Villa Medicea La Petraia in Florence.
In 2013 I obtain the certificate of Tuscan Master Craftsman issued by the Chamber of Commerce of Florence and Tuscany Region.
In 2018 I receive the award Maestro d’Arte e Mestiere conferito dalla Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte in Brescia.
During my career, I have worked for museums, art galleries and important private clients all over the world, among which are American interior decorators, such as Carolyne Roehm.
- Artemest https://artemest.com/artisans/carlo-puccini
- MAM Maestro D’Arte e Mestiere – Fondazione Cologni http://www.maestrodartemestiere.it/en/libro-d-oro/2018/carlo-puccini
- Wellmade – Fondazione Cologni https://www.well-made.it/en/artigiano/carlo-puccini/
- ArtTour Toscana – ARTEX http://toscana.artour.it/en/aziende/carlo-puccini/
- Fratelli Borgioli https://bit.ly/3nOQEqf